Tuesday 27 January 2015

Joy ripples



Have you ever just woken up in the morning and felt happy for absolutely no reason?

It's like a feeling that something exciting and wonderful is about to happen, but you just don't know what it is.

That's how I felt when I woke up this morning. There's no reason, I just felt happy.

And that happiness is rubbing off on everyone that I meet.

I rushed up to my children this morning and gave them a big hug and kiss. They giggled and smiled.

My daughter's friend came in and she hugged and kissed him because I had made her happy, and he in turn smiled and felt happy.

Joy spreads like ripples in a pond, it radiates outwards, touching more and more people as it goes, spreading far and wide from it's small beginnings.

So how about going out and about and spreading a few joy ripples of your own.

You'll be glad that you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment