Monday 12 January 2015

Wash away negative energy



We probably all know someone who seems to sap us of all happiness and energy - a bit like the dementors in the Harry Potter films.

Every positive thing that you say is torn apart, replaced by negative thoughts.

As soon as they walk into a room, it is though they bring a tidal wave of blackness with them.

This negative energy can hang around us, sticking to us, poisoning our days, making us unhappy and negative, both to ourselves and those around us.

There is a simple thing to try, that works for me, to literally wash away that nasty energy.

When I have a shower, I close my eyes and imagine that the warm water is washing away all of those horrible thoughts and feelings.

In my mind's eye, I see it washing away down the plughole, gone forever.

I then see the water replacing it with positivity and happiness.

The mind is a powerful thing, and this simple visualization is an easy way to 'cleanse' both your mind and body.

And if it doesn't work for you, then at least you are clean on the outside and relaxed after a nice warm shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment