Friday 15 May 2015

What's in your handbag?


What is it about handbags that seem to attract junk?

I've just had a sort through of mine as it was getting rather full.

Where did it all come from? There's half a dozen gift cards, all of which only have a few pence on them, bus tickets from years ago, a receipt from a hair cut months back.

And oh, I don't even want to think about what that sticky lump covered in fluff used to be!

There's some buttons, which obviously came off of my clothing at some point and which I meant to sew back, but I can't even remember which clothing they are from!

There were no less than six opened packets of mints, many of which are now soft and are destined for the bin.

And those painkillers! How old are they? Who knows, I can't read the use by date because it was rubbed off long ago.

I now have a tidy, clean uncluttered handbag, well for at least a few days, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment