Thursday 13 August 2015

Life is wonderful


This morning, I awoke, flung open the curtains, to be greeted by a clear blue sky and sunshine.

It made me realise how wonderful my life really is.

There is so much beauty, so much joy in the smallest of things.

Even on days where everything goes wrong, there is still wonder.

There is wonder looking at the faces of my children.

There is wonder watching the clouds scudding across a clear sky.

Each new day is a new and wonderful adventure.

The fact that I am alive today to see it all - that truly is wonderful.

Each morning we should take a little time to take stock of our life, to see all of the wonderful things that it contains.

Even on the darkest of days, there is wonder to be found, if we just open our eyes and look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment