Monday 1 February 2016

The fragility of life

Over the last few weeks, I have not felt quite myself, but I pushed it to the back of my mind and carried on with my daily life.

Last week, I woke up and realised that I had suffered a stroke. Thankfully it was only mild and I should recover well.

But it made me realise just how fragile our mortal bodies really are.

How quickly, in the blink of an eye, that everything can change.

We should use our time wisely, because tomorrow could be very different, as I have learned over the last week.

I am going to take some time to rest and recover, spend some time enjoying my home, my husband and children. Making the most of what I have and enjoying it.

I will still post when I feel well enough, but that may not be as often as it has been in the past.

I wish you all of the health and happiness in the world dear readers. Take care of your health and your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment